I am so sorry for the delay in getting up a new blog post, just had a few technical difficulties but it's finally here, yay!
So the blog post I am doing today is My Favourite Things Tag. I hope this helps you get to know me a little bit better.
1) My Favourite Products; Hmm this is a tricky one because I use so many products daily. My favourite make-up type product is probably my MAC concealer, it gives great coverage under those dark under eye circles. Next is probably Ted Baker hand cream, I always carry it around with me in my bag and it always stops my hands from becoming dry, especially in this cold weather. And lastly is probably nail polishes, I have a huge selection and I love them all!
2) Foods; Mash, Popcorn and Melon.
3) Places; Lykia World - A resort in Turkey! It is amazing! There is soo much to do including swimming, water sports, eating and plenty of entertainment, I love it and have been 3 times! It was lovely to go again last summer.
Next is Theoule Sur Mer Beaches on the French Riviera, If you haven't been to France, basically, you need to go! I love it! And finally my Home and especially my Bedroom.
4) Things you do when you are bored; Watch the Television, tidy up and have a clear out, and seeing friends.
5) Things you enjoy when its sunny; Walks, Water fights and ice cream! These things are what I am looking forward to this summer, I have had enough of the cold now!
6) Films; It is tricky to pick just three but I am going to go with Roman Holiday, Titanic and Dirty Dancing. But I have to say that I am particularly bias towards films with Leonardo Dicaprio in;-)
7) Brands; MAC, Disney and Coca Cola - I am a huge Disney fan! My favourite films are Aladdin, Mulan and Beauty and the Beast.
8) Cartoons; I am going to take this tag as childhood cartoons, so I put the first three that came to my mind when I thought about my childhood. Which are The Wild Thornberrys, Rugrats, Spongebob Squarepants.
9) Influences; Okay guys, this is a big one for me and I have only picked one influence and that is Audrey Hepburn. When I was about 8 my Dad introduced me to the movie My Fair Lady and I completely fell in love with Audrey Hepburn from that moment on, I have now become a big fan of all her other work and she really has inspired me because of her films and timeless style, but not only that, she grew up during World War 2 and suffered from malnutrition and anaemia, and still came out fighting. Up until her death in 1993 Audrey was an ambassador for UNICEF, She said ''Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles is not a realist. I have seen the miracle of water which UNICEF has helped to make a reality.'' I believe that she was a truly good person, with not only being a fashion and style icon to me but also an huge inspiration for her morality and selflessness.
10) Drinks; Tea, Hot Chocolate and Cranberry juice.
11) Things to watch; Downton Abbey! The 100 and Twin Peaks
and last but not least!
12) Youtubers; Emily-Victoria Canham, Tanya Burr and Zoella
Thanks for reading lovelies!
I am going to try and post once a week from now on and make my blog posts as regualr as possible, let me know in the comments if there are any posts you want to see or tell me about a few of your favourite things.
Have a marvellous weekend everyone!
A Little Bit of Grace