Saturday, 17 January 2015

Getting to Know Me x

Hey There! My Name is Grace and I am 17 years old, I have been wanting to start a blog for a very long time now but I have finally plucked up the courage to do so.
So I am going to start my blog by letting you get to know me a little bit more!
I am going to start by telling you a 15 little things about myself.

1. I have an unhealthy obsession with Leonardo Dicaprio - But then again who doesn't!

2. When I finish education I want to travel the world and see many amazing places I have longed to go to for so long e.g. New York, Australia, Thailand and many many more!

3. I am currently studying my A-Levels, I take Biology, English Lit, Psychology and Sociology.

4. Yankee Candles are my life!

5. Christmas is what I look forward to all year!

6. Audrey Hepburn is my idol

7. There is never a wrong time for a Disney Movie!

8. I am determined to not not live in England my whole life, at least not where I live right now!

9. I see my life as a journey of pure happiness

10. I work for the company Superdry

11. I like to think I can sing like Beyonce (I can't)

12. I love Downton Abbey

13. Make up makes me happy, especially eye shadow!!

14. My girl crush is definitely Lily Collins

15. I have so many great people in my life

A Little Bit of Grace
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Great first post would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete